Process for Transfer Students

South Beach Languages accepts F1 TRANSFER students from other schools in the USA.

SPECIAL: Free textbooks/materials. No registration fee.

Please email the following information to

  • Copy of Valid Passport (valid for at least 6 more months).
  • Copy of Student Visa
  • Copy of current I-20
  • Copy of most recent I-94
  • Bank letter or statement showing ‘proof of funds’.
    If funds are coming from a sponsor, please provide a Sponsor Affidavit Form and Sponsor I.D..

After we have reviewed and approved the above documentation, an Acceptance Letter & Transfer Form will be issued.


Contact Us


Take Online English Test