Student Refund Policy
What is the refund/cancellation policy?
- For non-F1 English students, a full refund is given prior to the first day of class. After the class period begins, ‘credit’ is given within the first 2 weeks for students who must drop the class. Credit is good for 6 months from the start of the initial class. After the 3rd week, no credit is given. Students cannot ‘make up’ missed classes at a later date.
- For F1 English students, if your visa is ‘denied’, your tuition (except application fee, express mail fee, Sevis fee) will be refunded only after applicants return to us the ORIGINAL I-20 FORM along with the Refund Request Form and the denial letter given by the American Embassy/USCIS.
- Students who are ‘accepted’ and withdraw on their own do not qualify for refunds.
- For F1 English students, if you are terminated by South Beach Languages due to violations of the school or federal law (including attendance policies), no refund will be given.
- For F1 English students, who paid through a representative, please contact representative for refund.
- For all students, refund requests must be submitted in writing along with original receipt.
- For all students who elect to ‘pay in advance’ for multiple months to receive a discount, there are no refunds for early withdrawal.
- For all students, a late payment fee $50 per week may be enforced.
- All students who pay by check will have to wait until check clears to enter classroom.