Student Refund Policy
What is the refund/cancellation policy?
- For Spanish or English ‘Vacation’ students, a full $ refund is given prior to the first day of classses. If a student drops after the first class, class ‘credit’ is given, good for 1 year from the start of the initial class. Students can not ‘make up’ individual missed classes at a later date.
- For F1 English students, if your visa is ‘denied’, your tuition (except application fee, express mail fee, Sevis fee) will be refunded within 15 business days after receipt of your ‘proof of denial’ documents. Students who are ‘accepted’, but withdraw for other reasons do not qualify for refunds. Students in the ‘Change of Status’ process who abandon the process or seek other types of visas during their waiting period do not qualify for refunds.
- For F1 English students, if you are terminated by South Beach Languages due to violations of the school or federal law (including attendance policies), no refund will be given.
- For all students, refund requests must be submitted in writing (Refund Request Form) along with original receipt.
- For all students who elect to ‘pay in advance’ for multiple months to receive a discount, there are no refunds for early withdrawal.