South Beach Languages was created in 2003 by local English teachers. Since then we have taught over 5000 students from over 100 countries. Everyday our faculty & staff strive to meet the needs of each of our students.
Our mission is to meet individual student needs by providing exceptional programs, instructors and activities within a diverse, immersion environment.
Our language classes emphasize communication for academic, social and professional development.
- Teachers: Experienced, certified, dynamic native speakers trained to coach students through the learning process.
- Academics: Student progress is continuously measured through homework, quizzes, written essays, verbal presentations.
- Schedules: Choose a morning, afternoon or evening option.
- Locations: Learn English in our 2-story Art Deco Schoolhouse in world famous South Beach (See Inside) or 30 minutes north in trendy Hollywood, Florida.
- Prices: Intensive (18 hours per week) English classes starting at $399/month.
- Personal Attention: Offering customized assistance for your academic, housing and visa needs.
Our Communicative Language Teaching (CLT) emphasizes interaction and ‘learning by doing’ as the means and the goal of learning a language.With our CLT learning approach:
- Students learn conversation, grammar, vocabulary and other skills through context.
- Students learn by immersion, studying English with native English speakers.
- Students communicate with their teachers, classmates and staff using English Only.
- Students participate in group activities that focus on English collaboration, critical thinking and creativity.
- Teachers connect classroom learning with practical, real-life activities outside of the classroom.
- Teachers leverage the latest online tools and technologies to accelerate student acquisition of English.